Solved

Annoyed and confused

• 6 July 2023
  • 5 replies

ID Mobile has stopped working. The sim is saying it is unregistered. The direct debit comes out my bank then the next day gets returned.

I am paying for this for a friend and so this is very frustrating. 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 6 July 2023, 21:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Your post is vague… If a direct debit is returned, it’s because your bank reversed it. So, i’m guessing your services have been restricted due to an overdue amount?

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777 and enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lucy Victoria Slavin,

Welcome to the Community!

In most cases direct debits are returned due to lack of funds. If the bill isn’t paid, services are restricted until payment is made.

As @WelshPaul advised you can make the payment by calling the number and services should resume within a maximum of 24 hours.

Kash 

I don’t understand though. If i ring and make a payment how is that going to help in the future. I make one payment then will it just set itself back on track. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It is simple, you owe iD Mobile money. You need to pay them what is now overdue and then your services will be reinstated. When your next bill is generated, iD Mobile will take whatever amount that is by direct debit. If you have no money in the account at that time, then once again the bank will return it unpaid and your services will be restricted until you make another manual payment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Lucy Victoria Slavin,

As above, if there’s a balance overdue, the outgoing services get barred.

Making a payment will restore these once the balance is clear.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?