bad service

• 11 November 2023
  • 4 replies

After having Sim only contract with them, I visited currys store in london after 3 months, their customer representative told me I would be able to get upgrade of having a Iphone, as I told him I wanna have contract for iphone, so he told me to wait until 26 September and then I will get it from upgrade. So I waited so long and when time comes, they said you can only upgrade for 20 pounds per month deals only. I said what? Why you don't tell me in the first place?

So basically they told me wrong thing in first place so that I don't leave them, because EE and all other networks do give any mobile contract from 3 to 6 months and I was about to convert my contract to EE at that time, but he told me to wait for the upgrade time and when it comes it was totally useless for me. 

I am hating their services as they are telling wrong things to retain their customers. And when I ask them, was it written to the contract that I cannot have upgrade for above 20 pounds contracts? and they said no we don't write in contract. So, by giving limited information only they are totally misguiding the customers and then they ask for money if you wanna leave them. Its their fault and we have to pay for them too. It is totally ridiculous.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Moiz998,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the issues with your upgrade.

You can view the upgrade offers available to you via your account.

However we can certainly pass on any feedback internally. Please can you confirm the store that you visited?

Kash

The upgrade showing on my app are totally useless for me, I am just shocked that I am the loyal customer with you guys and you guys mistreated me, if your staff has told me this thing in first place then i would definitely think about having that contract plus none of that condition was on the contract. 

Yes, the store i visited was near canary warf tube station london

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you spoken to the iD Mobile telephone sales team, to see if you can get a preferred upgrade option @Moiz998? 

Call them on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours. 
🤞

Yes,  I did contact them, and when I said I want to get this deal as it was said to me by one of your representative. He said " No samsung no Iphone you will get, if you want then you choose from what your app is showing" with his rude behaviour I said ok what if I want to leave your contract because other networks offering me what I need. He replied "ok tell me when you want to leave us right now or later" so I said I will tell your team first by email then let you know. Because, I am not expecting someone dealing with me in rude manner. So, to be honest from being with you for atleast 8 to 9 months if I am receiving this kind of service, then I think now I should move to other network. So, yeah i will call you guys in coming days and now I am deciding to cancel my contract with you guys as it is not worth it for me. 

Why iD Mobile?