Solved

Bar has not been lifted! 2 days

• 24 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I do not pay by direct debit, I pay manually every month for my phone, I’m up to date with ALL my payments, I got a text saying payment was due otherwise I’ll get suspended, I made the payment and my phone has been blocked for 2 days since, When I try to make an outgoing call it says I have already paid, you have broken the contract as it has been more than 24 hours, I would like a resolutions teams adviser to contact me because I have been unable to use my phone which I need for safeguarding of children, I have tried resetting my phone many times and taking the sim out and putting it back in. You have broken the contractual agreement, I no longer wish to have a contract with you, you can have the phone back I don’t want anything to do with this company, I want to be contacted

I have linked this to my Facebook account, you know my details, number ends in 899

Edit:

After posting this topic I now get the following error message when trying to access idmobile main site:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 13311462137507676428
Your support ID is: 13311462137475022386

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 25 September 2022, 10:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If your account was suspended then it was because you had an overdue balance on your account. Speak to an iD Mobile live chat agent and request they lift the bar.

FYI - To prevent the error you mention above, log out of your iD Mobile community account and stay logged out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I do not pay by direct debit, I pay manually every month for my phone, I’m up to date with ALL my payments, I got a text saying payment was due otherwise I’ll get suspended, I made the payment and my phone has been blocked for 2 days since, When I try to make an outgoing call it says I have already paid, you have broken the contract as it has been more than 24 hours, I would like a resolutions teams adviser to contact me because I have been unable to use my phone which I need for safeguarding of children, I have tried resetting my phone many times and taking the sim out and putting it back in. You have broken the contractual agreement, I no longer wish to have a contract with you, you can have the phone back I don’t want anything to do with this company, I want to be contacted

I have linked this to my Facebook account, you know my details, number ends in 899

Edit:

After posting this topic I now get the following error message when trying to access idmobile main site:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 13311462137507676428
Your support ID is: 13311462137475022386

Hello @BartK,

Adding to what @WelshPaul said, this issue is related to cookies so you may need to delete cookies or try accessing incognito/private browsing.

If you still need help with restoring services, let us know here and we’d be happy to assist.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?