Solved

being billed twice for two months now!!!!!

• 24 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi there,

can someone please phone me tomorrow on [REDACTED], as I have been billed over 30 and 40 for two months running after upgrading. It’s taken me over an hour to sort out this community thing. If I don’t hear from anyone I will be formally complaining. Can this please be sorted asap. I cannot afford the extra billing and shouldn’t be having to pay all this extra. I am a loyal customer, but won’t be if this continues. Thank you. Marie 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 25 August 2023, 09:19

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Forum members can’t look at your iD account @Marie C

The iD community is a public place, and anybody with Internet access can read users posts - fraudsters and scammers look for personal details in this forum. I’d suggest you edit your post to remove your mobile number.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi there,

can someone please phone me tomorrow on [REDACTED], as I have been billed over 30 and 40 for two months running after upgrading. It’s taken me over an hour to sort out this community thing. If I don’t hear from anyone I will be formally complaining. Can this please be sorted asap. I cannot afford the extra billing and shouldn’t be having to pay all this extra. I am a loyal customer, but won’t be if this continues. Thank you. Marie 

Going by what you wrote above, you didn’t upgrade, you took out a second contract and thus now have two bills (2x direct debits) as a result.

Hi there,

can someone please phone me tomorrow as I have been billed over 30 and 40 for two months running after upgrading. It’s taken me over an hour to sort out this community thing. If I don’t hear from anyone I will be formally complaining. Can this please be sorted asap. I cannot afford the extra billing and shouldn’t be having to pay all this extra. I am a loyal customer, but won’t be if this continues. Thank you.

Hi there,

can someone please phone me tomorrow as I have been billed over 30 and 40 for two months running after upgrading. It’s taken me over an hour to sort out this community thing. If I don’t hear from anyone I will be formally complaining. Can this please be sorted asap. I cannot afford the extra billing and shouldn’t be having to pay all this extra. I am a loyal customer, but won’t be if this continues. Thank you. Marie 

Going by what you wrote above, you didn’t upgrade, you took out a second contract and thus now have two bills (2x direct debits) as a result.

Hi there,

can someone please phone me tomorrow as I have been billed over 30 and 40 for two months running after upgrading. It’s taken me over an hour to sort out this community thing. If I don’t hear from anyone I will be formally complaining. Can this please be sorted asap. I cannot afford the extra billing and shouldn’t be having to pay all this extra. I am a loyal customer, but won’t be if this continues. Thank you. Marie 

Thank you for your replies, I def upgraded, but thank you. I can’t delete your ones which has my number on. I’ve tried editing my one, but am finding it all very difficult. Can you remove your ones please

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marie C 

Have you been given a new number with your upgrade?

Have you been billed the exact same amount twice on the same date or two different amounts on two different dates?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?