Solved

blocked sim see below

• 4 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I’m at the end of my tether with this company I’ve had no response from anybody since September 22 it’s now Jan 23 I’m struggling financially and have no coverage I could quite easily kill myself over this situation I’ve suffer with anxiety and I am neuro divergent this is awful service, I rely on my phone to contact my therapist and my support network you are contributing to my mental health issues I am suicidal here!!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 January 2023, 17:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Had my phone blocked since September and had no way of contacting anyone at ID

this has to be the worst mobile phone service out there

Userlevel 1

Hi, I messaged you 20 a go with no response regarding my lack of coverage. I lost my phone in September got it blocked but then found it in October and have not been successful in getting it unblocked, i haven’t been able to use this phone since September. It is beyond a joke trying to get on the chat I stopped paying the bill in the hope that it might create a response it did however it’s just given me the same advice of getting on the live chat which is impossible! I’m at the end of my rope with this now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Gwendoline Amber Frew,

We’ve not got any other replies here via the Community except your topic.

That said, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

EDIT: I’ve merged your topics together.

Userlevel 1

Your answer isn’t helpful I’m sorry but I’m no further forward honestly! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The reason it was marked as most helpful is we can only solve this via a private message (which we’ve since replied to and resolved now).

If you have any issues, you can reply there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi, Muhammed in our last correspondence you said you had unblocked my sim which I appreciate however, I need a new sim as I-still have no coversge…could you send me new sim please?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can PM us directly as we have an open conversation if you still need support.

We don’t deal with account related queries via public posts so if you need assistance reply there and we will try to help as quickly as we can.

Do try restarting as this is often needed to update.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?