Can anyone help im going to Rhodes, Greek Island

• 1 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm going to Rhodes Greek island in a couple weeks time. Does anyone know if it's free roaming. Your help would appreciated xx

Lauren 1 year ago

Hi @Sue@andewhite is right. You won’t be subjected to any extra charges while roaming in the EU, unless you happen to go over your standard allowances.

You’ll be able to use your plan largely as you would at home. Calls and texts remain unlimited. However, your data may be capped in accordance with our fair usage policy. I’ve left more information on this below. 

EU Roaming Fair Usage | Help & Advice | iD Mobile Network

Just another note, it’s handy to make sure that your roaming is enabled in your iD mobile app/account before you go abroad. 

Enjoy your holiday!

-Lauren

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Rhodes is part of Greece, which is an EU member state.

All iD Mobile plans allow you to use your plan’s allowance while roaming in the EU.

Check your iD account features in the iD Mobile app, or “My iD Account” online under 'My extras'.
When you switch international and roaming on, you'll be able to roam in Rhodes.

There are the 50 destinations across Europe and beyond where your plan’s allowance works:

Band 1Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Vatican City.

Band 2Azerbaijan, Macedonia, Belarus, Kazakhstan.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Sue@andewhite is right. You won’t be subjected to any extra charges while roaming in the EU, unless you happen to go over your standard allowances.

You’ll be able to use your plan largely as you would at home. Calls and texts remain unlimited. However, your data may be capped in accordance with our fair usage policy. I’ve left more information on this below. 

EU Roaming Fair Usage | Help & Advice | iD Mobile Network

Just another note, it’s handy to make sure that your roaming is enabled in your iD mobile app/account before you go abroad. 

Enjoy your holiday!

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for useful information 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Sue

Let us know if you need any further help 😊

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?