Can't log into app as details are wrong

• 27 February 2023
  • 14 replies

I’m a new user and I’m trying to register with the ID Mobile app. It keeps on saying my details are wrong.

14 replies

Just done that to me as I hadn’t activated the account through an email sent to me.

Hope that helps

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @magnick2,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you still having issues?

If so it may be a spelling error or incorrect information on the account. Please let us know here and we can PM you.

Kash

Registered but APP states details are wrong. Had enough now

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Leegh23s 

Are your issues with the app stating incorrect details happening while attempting to log in after having registered an account?

Have you attempted a password reset?

Have you tried on the website instead of the app making sure no autofill services are interfering?

Tom

Trying to log into app keeps saying details are wrong!! Can't change password or email it keeps saying these details are wrong 🤷‍♀️

Trying to log into app keeps saying details are wrong!! Can't change password or email it keeps saying these details are wrong 🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Have you registered first as you’ll need to first register for an account before trying to sign in?

Please make sure you are also using the account holder’s details when registering.

This is the person who purchased the contract and not the person who will be using it.

Mohammed

Yes done all of this doesn't let me rest either 

Hi can you delete me from community chat remove me I don't want to be on here anymore. Don't find it helpful at all. How do I do this

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello there,

I’ve now deleted your Community account.

Mohammed

Trying to register I have but keeps saying wrong details but it's not 

How long got to wait to get the sorted???? You should have phone numbers to call if I knew this I would not have joined ID mobile 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How long got to wait to get the sorted???? You should have phone numbers to call if I knew this I would not have joined ID mobile 

The iD staff normally read forum posts once a day, but sometimes less frequently. 

Otherwise, use one of the PRIMARY customer service channels to contact iD, @Doosan140.

• Online Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via popup window in a browser).
  • By private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • By X (formerly Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Doosan140 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?