Solved

Can't log onto my account and the forgotten password service isn't working.

• 9 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have just re-joined ID mobile and I can't log on to the app. When I try to register a new account it says that my account already exists (I have previously used ID mobile). However, when I try and log in it doesn't let me. When I have tried the forgotten password route, it keeps saying there is an error.

Can someone from ID help me recitfy this issue so I can log into the app? I think potentially the service recognises my email but my account doesn't really exist anymore.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 9 November 2023, 19:51

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, iD Mobile systems will require a unique username (email address) for the iD account for your new connection.

Even if you’ve got an old account, it can’t be accessed / used with your new connection.

To register for an online account for the new connection, you’ll need to use another username (email address) @willnobby. 

Userlevel 1

Ah that's annoying. But thank you for informing me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @willnobby,

Welcome to the Community!

Hopefully managing multiple accounts under one email will be something that we introduce in the future.

In the meantime you’ll need to register with a different email address then what you have used before.

Kash

I am struggling with getting into account as brand new customer. When I do password retrieval is says I have entered wrong details but I used tel no given to me by IDM, my name and my birthyear. Funnily enough I can remember those accurately. Customer services bot, waste of time, same with agents. Great so glad i switched. Sim does not work, cant get anyone to help and cant get password. YAY

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Have you registered for an online account? how did you do that? You posted in another thread complaining that the SIM doesn’t work. How did you receive the OTP to complete the registration request?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Daymo,

Welcome to the Community!

Before being able to log on customers need to register an account.

Also if you have a port currently pending you won’t be able to register and the security code may not come through.

If you have definitely registered and are still having issues, please let us know.

Kash

Thanks so much. It was actually the phone was still locked. Very rare these days. Now thanks all 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Daymo,

Glad to hear that it is resolved.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?