Question

Cannot make or receive calls

• 29 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have recently moved over to ID Mobile about 2-3 weeks ago. Today I noticed I couldn’t make or receive calls - not 100% sure whether this has been the case since I moved over or only something that started today - I don’t make many calls….When making a call I get call failed and when someone calls my number it doesn't show up on my phone and eventually goes to voicemail.

SMS is working and my phone shows a 4G signal. When i move my SIM to someone else’s phone the same issue occurs and when I put someone else’s sim in my phone it works OK so that indicates its not a problem with my iPhone. I have reset network connection and rebooted it.

Any suggestions please? I am starting to regret moving to ID Mobile.

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Did you port a number over to iD Mobile?

Userlevel 1

Yes I used a PAC and as far as I am aware it changed from the ID Mobile number to my old number - unless there has been a problem I missed.

Userlevel 1

Would SMS work if the number hadn’t moved across?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It could be a split port issue…

Have you checked for any reported issues in your area? You can do so using the link below.

https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Userlevel 1

Hi Its working again now so either network issues fixed or I recently deleted an old EE Sim which may have caused issues. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.