Solved

Cannot send text messages

• 16 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Hello. I am in the process of moving my iD SIM to a new phone. I thought I was doing OK, but now I cannot send text messages. it just comes up “Resend”. I have turned the phone off and on again. I have checked my settings. I have deleted the most recently installed app. I have backed them up and restored them. I’ve turned the wifi off and on again. I have checked for updates. Please can you help me send a text message as I do not know what the problem is.

PS: I’m sure it worked last night when I first moved the SIM. Is there a network issue?

Also it is a OnePlus phone.

icon

Best answer by Jingo67 17 May 2023, 13:30

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jingo67 

There was a network issue during the time of this post with an “Error-0” error showing when trying to use services, however this should be cleared up now.

What OnePlus device are you using the iD Mobile SIM in?

Have you tried another device?

Tom

Hi, it’s a OnePlus 6. 

I moved the SIM back into my old phone and it worked there, and when I put it back in the OnePlus it was working again. So I am not sure what the problem was but I really hope it does not happen again, as for a while I could not make calls either.

I never got an Error-0 notice. Texts just wouldn’t send - I got a red “Resend” against the text message and a notification popped up to say try again later.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear it's now working. Not sure what could have caused that but if you still have issues, let us know.

Mohammed

I can now receive texts but can’t send them since I joined Id 3 weeks ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Roberte 

What device are you using?

Are you getting any errors?

Have you tried resetting network settings?

Tom

Most helpful 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Roberte 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Tom

None of my text messages will send I’ve reset all my settings and it’s still not working where do I go from here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kayleigh Smith 

Are you getting an error when trying to send a text message?

Are you on an iPhone or Android?

How are calls and data?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?