Solved

change number over

• 31 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Am just about to join.... Can I change my number over now so when I have the SIM it will be done all ready...or do I need to wait to get my SIM then change it overĀ 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 31 July 2023, 13:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Either way will work @Pauline Livingston.Ā 

Itā€™s really a question of which way youā€™d prefer to do this.Ā 

Personally speaking, Iā€™d want to make sure I was completely happy with the network reception & signal in the locations I most used my mobile phone, before I decided to transfer my number to iD Mobile.

Your choice I guess.

Ta very much.... Even if I take out a year contract can I try it and cancel it if am not happy with it ...if so how long do I have of a so call grace period

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ta very much.... Even if I take out a year contract can I try it and cancel it if am not happy with it ...if so how long do I have of a so call grace period

Thatā€™s true @Pauline Livingston, and your choice entirely.Ā 

If you did give iD Mobile your PAC at the point-of-purchase,Ā and subsequently changed your mind in your cooling off period, youā€™d need to cancel your ORDER (not cancel your contract).
You thenĀ wait for iD to convert your 12-month minimum term SIM only contract to PAYG, before youā€™re able toĀ get a PAC from iD for the number you want to keep.

Personally, Iā€™d get an iD PAYG SIM to check coverage and signal, before I committed to a minimum term contractĀ and submitted my PAC to iD.Ā 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The above article may be helpful, should you decideĀ cancel your order in its cooling off period.Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Pauline LivingstonĀ 

Ā 

Youā€™ll be able to transfer your number to iD Mobile whenever you wish to, at checkout we ask if you wish to enter your PAC code or this can be done after purchase via the port form.

Ā 

When ordering directly from iD Mobile, youā€™ll have 30 days to make a return if you wish.

Ā 

Tom

Hello please can someone help me Iā€™ve got a contract with idmoblie I canā€™t seem to change my number over it wonā€™t let me I need to do it before the 2nd or Iā€™ll keep getting charged by EE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joleen BradshawĀ 

Ā 

Could you let us know what issue youā€™re having exactly with porting your number to us? Are you on the iD Mobile port form?

Ā 

Have you given your PAC code to us already at checkout/purchase?

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?