Question

Claiming £75 refund on my old phone

• 8 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I just upgraded my plan to a Pixel 7a. You offered £75 refund for my old phone. 

How do I return the old phone and claim the £75 Cashback?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @GrahamJW 

Did you process the trade in at the same time as purchasing the new plan? You should have some details about this and have been sent a postage envelope for the device within 3-5 working days.

I’d recommend checking the website linked below for the full process.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/trade-in

Tom

This was not helpful. The link you sent me is broken and there was no option to start the £75 Cashback claim when I setup the new contract.

Please give me proper guidance on how to claim this Cashback payment, including sending out packaging etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @GrahamJW 

The link appears to work just fine for me, are you able to try it on another browser?

If you didn’t apply the trade in alongside the purchase of the device you’ve made you wouldn’t be eligible for any trade in promotions.

If you have applied a trade in alongside the purchase of a device you should receive packaging via Royal Mail within 3-5 working days.

Tom 

I've got the link to work on my Laptop - doesn't work on the new phone. 

In order to claim the £75 you offered on the purchase page I used, I need a "trade in reference" from yourselves. This is required by the curry's form. 

Please send me the trade in reference number, then I can do the rest.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @GrahamJW 

This would typically be sent to your via email and would begin with a “4”.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?