Question

Complaint not followed up on

• 2 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Made a formal complaint because I am unable to send or receive txts for months.  Phone number not properly posted across after months. They sent another SIM which has made no difference.  When you do manage by some miracle to get through on the online chat they just fob you off and say someone will be in touch - yet to have any contact.  Apparently the complaints department use txt to communicate - my txts don't even work but they don't seem to take that into consideration.  They are providing a non existent service yet still will not let me leave unless I pay hundreds of pounds.  I genuinely do not know how they can get away with treating people like this.  Yesterday's chaos is just the tin lid on the whole thing 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shadermarine 

I’m sorry to hear this, the complaints team are typically in touch via call back or email, not over text messages.

I believe we’ve already sent you a private message to take a look in to this.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?