credit where credit's due

• 18 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

OK, I've had a few issues with ID Mobile support and my latest issue is detailed below. I have been quite critical of ID'S customer support however, after a bit of help from the ID community and a really positive experience with the online chat this morning, my opinion has changed significantly.

I got through quickly and the chat agent resolved my issue within 2 minutes. Thank you.

My issue was that I was advised by online chat to go into Curry’s to sort my original SIM problem.

Curry’s advised that they could not help. This was a waste of my time.

Curry’s advised I call the ID Mobile helpline on  09036946912.

My complaint is that I was billed £6.45 for a 1 second call on 10 Mar to 09036946912, a number provided to me by Curry’s in response to ID Mobile online chat advising me that I needed to go into Curry’s. I hung up the instant it advised this was a premium rate number. 

Quite simply, with no fuss at all, I was refunded this rather unfair charge.

So thank you ID Mobile online Chat, you have established my trust and confidence in your service.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Richie Butcher,

I’m glad to hear about your experience.

It’s good to see that you have taken the time to provide some feedback on your experience with us.

We hope that we can continue providing you with the excellent service moving forward.

If there is anything that you need help with you can drop us a post on the Community.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?