Solved

Currys gift card

• 21 November 2022
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all, 

I hope you're well.

Just joined with you and have taken out a contract with a pixel 7 unlimited everything, that's supposed to come with a £100 Currys gift card.

This was missing from the package. Is it usually in the box or is it emailed over?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 21 November 2022, 16:56

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Userlevel 1

Much appreciated Ande 😅

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Adam Makahleh

Welcome to the iD Community! 

And thanks for your help on this one @andewhite  😎. 

@Adam Makahleh feel free to post if you’ve got any further issue or questions about iD and your new phone, I’ve heard some really good things about the Pixel 7! 

Also, If you’re question has been answered, be sure to mark @andewhite’s response a ‘Most Helpful Answer’ - this way anyone with a similar question will see your post and the response first. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Hi there. Just wondering when I will receive the £100 curry's gift card? Its now been 30 days since the promo ended and about 40 since I took out a 2 year contract for a Google pixel 7 with ID mobile.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Hello, I am in the same position. Went for this particular contract as I wanted to make use of the £100 Currys voucher, but had nothing through from them and it is not past the time stated. 

Thank you,

Lauren 

Userlevel 2

The current li(n)e being trotted out by the company is that we’ll receive them by 8th January.

Ok, thank you for your help. I've just been on with the chat service and they tried to tell me it had expired and that the voucher was for a trade in. I bought the phone with the intention of having the £100 voucher which was for purchasing a Google Pixel 7, like so many other, otherwise I would have gone to a different provider. I'm hoping them do actually send these out, as it seems there are many annoyed and disappointed customers. My complaint has been logged, however when I did that they then tired to offer me £20 off my bill instead of logging the complaint. I'm not holding too much hope, but I think we all know out consumer protection rights with this one. Good luck to all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The vouchers are delayed but this has been flagged and is being looked into. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mohammed

Hi how do I claim My Currys voucher got pixel 8 on black Friday, I paid my 1st bill and was emailed a link to apple TV no currys evoucher. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Robert Lowth Tubsy,

Welcome to the Community!

As per the terms and conditions.

Step 1:
Purchase a Google Pixel 8 128GB or 256GB on a 24 months contact and receive a £100 Curry’s Gift Card. Promotion runs between 21/11/2023 - 28/11/2023 or whilst stocks last.

Step 2:
Gift card valid for 24 months & dispatched to registered email address between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply. See website for details.

Kash

Hi,  thank you for the welcome, I got my pixel 8 on  27/11/23  last day of the black Friday deal, by looks of the Christmas offer it's was the same of the black Friday offer,

But stil not had email with Currys voucher,

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Robert Lowth Tubsy,

We would advise waiting until between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024 as you purchased on 27th November you should get it between them.

Let us know if you don’t have it and we will help you out.

Kash

Hi

Thanks for your reply,

If I got my phone on the black Friday deal and the black deal is over, I shouldn't really have to wait until the Christmas deal to be over. That doesn't make sense to me,

I can wait until the 27/1 witch would be 2months after getting the phone, but also abit worried about id mobile saying I didn't claim In time,

Thanks

Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Robert Lowth Tubsy 

We won’t say you didn’t claim in time, there is no claiming to be done, if you’ve purchased in the window of time, it’ll be sent to your email address automatically.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Tom

Hi 

Thanks for the reply,to be truthful I still no wiser on when it will come, the reply s say after the offer finishes but the offer finished a month ago,

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Robert Lowth Tubsy

Sorry for the confusion. 

You don’t need to do anything to claim the Curry’s Gift Card, as you purchased a Google Pixel 8 within the promo period you will automatically be issued a Gift Card. 

The gift cards will be sent out via email between 28/12/23 and 27/01/24. Unfortunately, we’re unable to tell you the exact date you’ll receive it between that time frame, but I can assure you, you will receive it. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?