Question

currys voucher

Userlevel 1

When do we receive the currys voucher after placing an order ?how long do we have to wait please? Iv received my new contract which states I'm in titled to my £100 vocher but when do I get it or how do I get it ?

10 replies

Userlevel 4

I'd be interested to know if this has been resolved or not?

I've had the same issue. Chat bot doesn't help, live chat continually states "busy" . I've also emailed them directly and had no response.

Really concerning being as it seems many others have had the same issue lookibg on the forum. Seems as if it's intentionally made to be as difficult as possible to retreive it in the hopes people just give up and don't bother chasing. I  bet they'd be your best friend and calling/messaging every other day for an unpaid bill though, funny how that works

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jacqueline Hunt ,

Is it regarding the Pixel 7? Just to advise as per the terms of the promotion.

Promotion runs from 16/11/2022- 29/11/2022. Offer applicable to http://idmobile.co.uk. Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Subject to credit check, eligibility, and a minimum term of 24 months on selected plans. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+ 3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

We would advise allowing until 29th December 2022 to receive the voucher.

I hope this helps.

Kash

Userlevel 4

@Kash where does it state in your terms and conditions that the voucher is sent 30 days post the end of promo? See attached below, it clearly states in the promotion the voucher is either given in store with the purchase, or it's sent with the product if purchased online. I know the promotion below is for December, but the November promotion was under the exact same terms. I think you may want to revise the information that you're giving as it doesn't seem to be correct. 

I'm having the exact same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Powerhous 

I believe you may be talking about a different offer, there was an offer for purchases of a Pixel 7 between 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 to get a £100 Currys voucher, these would be sent up to 30 days after the promo has ended.

The above that you’ve sent a screenshot of is a different offer running for qualifying purchases between 30/11/22 - 22/12/22, this offer’s voucher should be dispatched with the order itself, if you haven’t received a gift card with your qualifying order here please let us know so we can get in touch and investigate.

Any offers, old and new can be found here.

Tom

Userlevel 4

@Tom yes I'm aware it's a different offer which is why I've stated in my comment that I'm aware it's a different offer, I don't think you've read my comment correctly.

All of these offers surrounding the Currys voucher fall under the same category, my offer was the same but I didn't screenshot it at the time and the offer has since ended, hence sending a screenshot of another offer. Nowhere  does is state a voucher is sent post 30 days of promotion apart from the information you and other employees are giving. Please provide any screenshots, or any information/evidence at all that relates to the voucher being sent 30 days after? For example sections in contract, screenshot of terms of conditions, information available on the ID-Mobile that customers can view

I've also spoken to your complaints department directly regarding this, and they've advised that the voucher should have been sent with the product directly if ordered online. 

So if your complaints team are saying I'm correct, I've given actual proof/evidence that this isn't true, and you're not able to actually back up what you're saying apart from sending out the same pre-copied information, it's fair in saying that I'm correct and the information being given is false?

I'd strongly encourage you to go away, look into this further and then address it with the correct information. More and more people are enquiring about this, and if you're knowingly giving out false information then this could have a much larger impact on ID-Mobile overall.

Hi, has anyone received their voucher? If so how did they get it?
I did the offer for the ‘up to £100 voucher’ and got the iPhone 13 mini. Only went with this phone for the offer, other why’s would of got the normal sized 13. 
expected it to come with the phone when it got delivered on the 6th December and it didn’t so as of this day I have been chasing online and in store and having no luck and just getting fobbed off?? 
if I didn’t pay them £100 it would be completely different. 
thanks ! Chloe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Chloe Machin,

There are a few voucher offers in question.

Most of the users on this post refer to the Pixel 7 £100.00 vouchers and these were delayed in being sent out. They have since been sent.

For the iPhone 13 Mini ones these were subject to specific plans.

Can you confirm which plan you purchased?

You can find the details here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/offers/currys-gift-card-xmas

For iPhone 13 Mini it was:

£50.00 Gift Card for unlimited minuites, texts and 100GB data - £37.99

Or

£100.00 Gift Card for unlimited minutes, texts and data - £40.99 per month.

It also only applied to the iPhone 13 Mini 128GB (colour won’t matter, just the size of the strorage and the plan).

Mohammed

I upgraded to a Google Pixel and part of the reason for doing that was because I was offered a £100 Curry’s Gift card. I still haven’t received it, it’s also impossible to speak to anyone about it, please can someone explain what is happening and why these offers are not being honoured?  From the other chats it seems like I’m far from the only person this has happened to.  It’s really disappointing

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I upgraded to a Google Pixel and part of the reason for doing that was because I was offered a £100 Curry’s Gift card. I still haven’t received it, it’s also impossible to speak to anyone about it, please can someone explain what is happening and why these offers are not being honoured?  From the other chats it seems like I’m far from the only person this has happened to.  It’s really disappointing

Have a look at the “Claim your offer” page online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer - it should be explained there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Janette Johnson,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear that you haven’t received the voucher.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?