Question

Currys Vouchers not received

• 17 September 2023
  • 10 replies

I joined ID mobile in April on the offer to receive Currys vouchers. I then referred 2 friends who were also to receive vouchers and I would also receive a referral voucher for each. None of these have arrived.

We now have 3 numbers and accounts not received any vouchers. I've also read lots of others have the same issue. Not complying with these offers to tempt people to join is effectively breach of contract. 

Has anyone ever received a voucher? Could we join together to take action?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mary Alice,

Welcome to the Community!

Firstly I would advise checking that you followed all the steps outlined in the terms and conditions https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend.

If so please let us know and we can escalate this for the team to investigate.

Once you reply we will send you a PM for further information.

Kash

All 3 of us followed all the rules

I've just received my voucher for referring a friend but I haven't received my own sign up voucher. It was promised after 2 months but I've been with you over 6 months now!

We are due: 1 voucher for me signing up, 1 voucher for me referring a friend, 1 voucher for the friend signing up, 1 voucher for them referring a friend and a final voucher for their friend signing up! We've received 1 of the 5!

The friend I referred has received their joining voucher . That is 2 of 5 received. Can you please chase the other 3 please. Mine for joining, my friends for referring a friend and his friends joining voucher.

Thank you for replying once but I've never received the pm promised not have I received all the vouchers for everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Mary Alice,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Will you be able to reply please

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mary Alice,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We are replying to all customers via PM as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

It's been 10 days!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mary Alice,

Soo sorry for the delay.

I have responded to you via PM and we will assist you further there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?