Solved

Customer service

• 28 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Customer service is now completely useless. When I first joined you could actually phone and speak to a human. Now there is no support whatsoever. I've used live chat on a number of occasions and promises of a 24/58 hour response never happen. Two issues since February after wasted hours on live chat and nothing resolved. It is a very poor service now. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 May 2023, 15:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah @KA2000, I’ve experienced the same, with issues never being fixed after months of trying.
All I could do in the end was switch service provider, and bingo problems solved. 

iD Mobile is great when everything works, but rapidly becomes a nightmare when something doesn’t and the solution needs a bit of technical input.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KA2000 

I’m sorry you feel this way about our customer service, this isn’t the service we’d hope to give our customers, please let us know here what you require assistance with and we’ll do our best to help.

Tom

Sorry but no there is no help.. there is no customer service. Live chat lies about saying someone will contact you within. 48 hours.

It's never happened yet.!!!

I have one dispute from February with a returned item that has not been refunded and another one waiting for my curry's voucher…

Sorry but it's just not acceptable. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @KA2000 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?