Solved

dementia

• 15 January 2023
  • 3 replies

My mother has dementia and recently lost her phone so we cannot call customer services. I want to request a PAC code but she has never created an account (or at least doesn’t remember doing so) - how can I access a PAC code please? 

icon

Best answer by Kash 16 January 2023, 14:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ms O,

Sorry to hear that.

Usually we advise that you text the words PAC to the number 65075 from the iD SIM card.

However as the handset is lost we can assist further. Before we PM you do you have power of attorney for your mother?

Alternatively you can call our dedicated Vulnerable customer team over the phone using our voicemail service and a member of the team will call you back within 48 hours. Call us on 0800 049 2376 and provide the below information in your voicemail:

• Your full name
  • Your iD mobile number
  • A brief message explaining what you need help with
  • The best number to contact you back on
  • Please remember to press # at the end of your message

Kash

Hi Kash thanks for your answer. Yes I do have power of attorney for my mother. Grateful if you can assist me further.

Thank you, 

Donna

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ms O 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?