Final Demand Letter

• 21 September 2023
  • 2 replies

I have received a final demand payment of 1 months line rental for a phone that I never received and then cancelled the order when it was confirmed it was ‘lost’ at DPD Liverpool who had called to check if it had been received as there was some internal investigation going on. This was back in July. ID moblile took a payment on 26/07 which was as refunded by Curry’s as the order was through mobiles.co.uk. I then went to store to purchase a different phone. This letter is causing much distress with its threatening nature. I cannot call or live chat as I do not have a PIN number for the account because I did not receive the phone!!

The whole episode was stressful even when the phone was lost and now 2 months on it is still causing problems. I put a review on Trustpilot with my contact No but the reply just pointed me towards social media or live chat which I cannot use instead of addressing the problem.

I have emailed a complaint to socialqueries@immobile but had no acknowledgement.

I expect compensation for the undue stress and time taken trying to resolve your mistake threatening my credit rating with a large DO NOT IGNORE on the letter. I expect to hear from you soon as I have been given 7 days. 

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You don’t need a pin to speak to live chat. When chatting to the bot, type “Speak to an agent”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jayne Woods,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to get through to the team via Live Chat?

If you require further assistance, please let us know here and we will help you out.

However if you prefer to be updated via email the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?