google pixel 8 pro

• 4 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Just pre ordered the new Google phone but I can't check the order on my app and the £99 upfront cost fee hasn't been taken ? This is an upgrade as my current contract finishes this month 

Any help or info appreciated

Thanks everyone 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Luke Hatch,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you receive any confirmation regarding the upgrade?

Upfront costs can sometimes reflect after a few hours but in most cases it would reflect straight away.

If you are unsure if the order has gone through, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

when ordering the google pixel 8 pro does the watch come with phone or do u claim it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Scottie,

Step 1:
Purchase a Google Pixel 8 Pro between 4/10/23 - 16/10/23, and receive a Google Pixel Watch 2 (Black colour, usually £349), whilst stocks last.

Step 2:
Google Pixel Watch 2 will be dispatched with order. Offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned the Google Pixel Watch 2 must also be returned. Subject to credit check and minimum term 24 months, Open to participants resident in the UK , ROI and 18+ only. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?