Solved

help with data

I need help with my data. All of a sudden I have run out - which I have never done

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 22 May 2023, 10:34

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tamkoops,

We can’t see what the data has been used on but we can see how much has been used.

Your phone would only record data usage if a connection has been made to the network.

This would be correct and once your bill is produced, you can view a PDF copy of it to see the usage.

Your phone may track usage, in which case you can see what apps are the culprits.

Mohammed

It’s real bad. 
thank you for your advice and fast responses. 
I will look on FB for them to dm 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

There is no call centre, nobody is going to contact you by phone to discuss this.

You will either have to perceiver with live chat, wait for a reply from a member of the iD Mobile team (it can take days for a response) or DM them via one of their social media accounts.

I get 5gb per month 

the live chat is useless. They did not reply and I also asked for a contact number but no reply. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

How much data are you supposed to get each month?

Without looking at your account or a bill I can only speculate. You didn’t say what the issue you encountered was with live chat. Maybe try again and follow the instructions I posted here.

FYI - Data roll over does expire, it won’t roll over continuously. You can read more about below:

Oh thank you for the information. 
I was vague and I apologize. 
my problem is that I have run out of data in 2 days and I hardly use my data ever. I would have had around 10gigs! 
I have used my data a lot more in the past and never even used 2gigs. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Your posts are short and vague, which makes it difficult to offer assistance.

I don’t work for iD Mobile, I’m a customer just like you. If you choose to wait for assistance via the community forum, then it will be a slow process as iD Mobile typically replies every 2-3 days. So, live chat is by far the quickest way to get an issue resolved.

You can of course send id Mobile a DM via their official Facebook or Twitter accounts as a last resort. 👍

Honestly 10gb gone in a day. That is just not possible 

The chat option does not work 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Your phone should be able to tell you where it all went but if you’d rather speak to a live chat agent then you can do so here.

I want to know how I ran out. I never use my data. And I had lots of roll over. 
does anyone know to get a live chat with them?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You will need to buy a Data Add On if you’ve run out of data and need more.

Why iD Mobile?