Question

how do i access my saved voicemails

• 17 February 2022
  • 9 replies

My mum had been terminally ill with cancer so I began saving her voicemails to remember her. She passed last week and I have come to listen to my saved voicemails and there is nothing there. I’m absolutely heartbroken as this is the only way I can hear my mums voice and I was saving them so I could carry on hearing her voice after she had passed. Nothing could replace the value of these voice messages, they are so important. Do they expire after a while? Having saved them, I thought they would permanently save! Please could someone let me know whether they expire and if not, how I can access them please? 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Laura Brickell,

Firstly I’m very sorry for your loss and I can completely understand how important the voice messages must have been.

Unfortunately voice messages don’t save permanently and would automatically delete after a certain time, I’m very sorry about that.

If there is anything else that we can assist with, please let us know.

Kash

Is this only for ID? I’ve saved other voicemails when I’ve been with other providers and they have lasted years. 

wish it was made known when saving that they would expire. 

I also have an iPhone, voicemails essentially do not expire with iPhones. So I’m unsure how my saved ones would have been removed?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Laura Brickell, I can’t speak for other networks’ current policies, I’m afraid, but I’ve known my voicemails to expire in the past when with EE, O2 and Vodafone. 

I’m not sure what you mean when you say voicemails do not expire with iPhones; the voicemail service is hosted on our side, and so the model of your phone would have no bearing.

Thank you,

Rory

How can I access my voicemail mail please? I am trying to be use the number 121. However, there is a message saying that I can't make the call because of allowance. My plan is unlimited broadband and phone call and messages. I can access the help hup either.

Please I need some assistance

Claudia 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The voicemail number for iD Mobile is 123 @Claudia Costa.

Thanks for the help 

Userlevel 1

Hi my sister left my phone in curry's due to the advice of IDMOBIL  they told her it would be back in for the 29th of last month this is now the 7th of April no one has contacted me yo see if it was fixed after all I'm still in warranty, I'm not going to pay for a phone I do no have and every time  contacted u you I got an excuse so defo won't will not pay for a phone I don't have so disappointed by Currys and yourselfs! So might as well go to a network that actually keep there customers up to date or let them know how long it should be and not give me the runaround  totally disappointed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Patricia Higgins,

Sorry to hear about the delay with your repair.

I would advise contacting Curry’s regarding an update on your repair.

Let us know if you have any issues with this and we will investigate further.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?