Solved

how do i change my mobile number

• 9 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I've upgraded my phone and am currently waiting for my phone to come bit I was wondering how I can change my number as I will not be getting a new sim card

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 10 February 2023, 13:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Bethan16, 

If you’d like to keep your exiting number, you don’t have to do anything - Your current number and upgrade plan will be active on your current SIM. Simply pop your SIM out of your old phone and into your new one once you receive it, and you’re good to go! 

If you’d like to get a new mobile number, then you’d need to chat to a member of our Live Chat team, they’ll be able to assist you with getting a new one. Please note, changing your number may be chargeable.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Nikhil 

First of all, I would like to point out that how frustrating it is to try and get in touch with customer services. Really disappointed. please advise how can I change my number ASAP? Will I have a choice on the number I want or will I be allocated a random new number? Please reply back ASAP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @shivnanda,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?