Question

how do I swap my number

• 10 July 2023
  • 4 replies

I would like to swop my old number  to my new account with id how do I do it and to check on line my stuff 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @James Grayling, just ask your ‘old’ service provider for a PAC (for the number you want to keep), and then give this PAC to iD Mobile.

There’s more about switching to iD Mobile online as follows:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile

🍀

I’m already on I’d just need my new account with mins and text to show up on my account with the new contract

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You cannot move a iD Mobile number from one iD Mobile account to another. If you want to keep your old number then you need to upgrade or request a plan change.

You could port your existing number out to a different network and port it back to the new iD Mobile number. Be aware, you won’t be able to use your existing online account or the email you registered it with. So, you will have to create a new iD Mobile online account and use a different email address to create it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m already on I’d just need my new account with mins and text to show up on my account with the new contract

Hey @James Grayling,

Have you purchased a brand new contract whilst already being with iD Mobile?

It sounds like you will have 2 contracts active at the same time and as above, you can’t keep your number in this case.

You would need to upgrade your old contract so it’s replaced with a chosen new one but keeps the number.

Purchasing a brand new contract would setup a second line.

You’d need to return this. 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?