Question

How to disable eSIM on Oppo Find X3 Lite

Help!!!!  I’ve recently switched to ID Mobile.  I went through the process to switch and keep my number and it briefly worked, however, I’m now having issues with the SIM card.  I have a duel SIM phone, and whichever slot I insert the ID SIM into it doesn’t work.  I keep getting the message “Disable eSIM to use SIM2”.  I do not have, and have never had or used an eSIM.  I have tried other SIMS in my phone, in either slot and they work fine, it just seems to be a specific problem with the ID SIM and it’s only occurred since I switched my number

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Cityblue 

I’m sorry to hear this, have you tried the iD Mobile SIM card in another device to check if the issue continues there too?

Tom

Help!!!!  I’ve recently switched to ID Mobile.  I went through the process to switch and keep my number and it briefly worked, however, I’m now having issues with the SIM card.  I have a duel SIM phone, and whichever slot I insert the ID SIM into it doesn’t work.  I keep getting the message “Disable eSIM to use SIM2”.  I do not have, and have never had or used an eSIM.  I have tried other SIMS in my phone, in either slot and they work fine, it just seems to be a specific problem with the ID SIM and it’s only occurred since I switched my number

Hi

Did you get sorted? My phone is doing the same. I've tried aeroplane mode, turning phone on and off, switching to the other Sim holder (it says 'no sim' when I put it in sim1 slot which leads me to believe my phone just isn't picking up the Sim card.

Let me know what you did to resolve the issue 

So I tried the ID mobile in another device and and still didn’t t work.  Sorry to say but I’ve switched networks to Asda Mobile as I needed a working SIM asap so bought one from my local Asda and to my surprise it worked and was very easy to set up ( unlike ID )so decided to switch the number and everything has continued to work ever since,no issues at all.  I wouldn’t recommend ID Mobile based on my experience.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Caroline Gordon 

Have you tried the iD Mobile SIM in another device?

Have you tried resetting the device to factory setting?

Tom

Hi @Caroline Gordon 

Have you tried the iD Mobile SIM in another device?

Have you tried resetting the device to factory setting?

Tom

Yes tried a different device and still not recognising the Sim. Tried the Sim in my other Sim slot and also not recognising. I've got another Sim on order which should arrive in the next day or so.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Caroline Gordon,

Sounds like a faulty SIM then.

When the replacement SIM arrives, get it activated and test and let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?