Question

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/coverage-network-24/sorry-your-service-does-not-allow-access-to-this-number

• 16 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Trying to ring my doctors and half way through call told service doesn't not include access to this number and curs me off! I have no landlines and no way of getting hold of my doctor. Please urgently resolve.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @derek19670 @Shropshirelad 

Sorry to hear this, the team are aware of this issue and are investigating this urgently.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Josephine Bier 

Sorry to hear this, the team are aware of this issue and are investigating this urgently.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

FYI, @Josephine Bier@derek19670, @Shropshirelad.

Userlevel 1

I've been getting this message for the passed 2 weeks now and every time it happens I'm talking to someone on the same network

The same has happened to me this morning and has also happened in the past. ID Mobile have had this issue for a number of years according to old posts and it is not resolved but they mark it as resolved, I guess that looks good in their stat’s!

My call was at 10:37am this morning to 0800 328 1700 and it cut off after 6 minutes and again at 10:34 where it cut off after 3 minutes - thankfully the help desk that I was calling called me back.

I’m using and iPhone 15 and all software is up to date.

ID Mobile please sort this out, you may be a cheap supplier but this is useless if you’re unreliable!

Why iD Mobile?