Question

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/coverage-network-24/sorry-your-service-does-not-allow-access-to-this-number

• 16 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Trying to ring my doctors and half way through call told service doesn't not include access to this number and curs me off! I have no landlines and no way of getting hold of my doctor. Please urgently resolve.

5 replies

The same has happened to me this morning and has also happened in the past. ID Mobile have had this issue for a number of years according to old posts and it is not resolved but they mark it as resolved, I guess that looks good in their stat’s!

My call was at 10:37am this morning to 0800 328 1700 and it cut off after 6 minutes and again at 10:34 where it cut off after 3 minutes - thankfully the help desk that I was calling called me back.

I’m using and iPhone 15 and all software is up to date.

ID Mobile please sort this out, you may be a cheap supplier but this is useless if you’re unreliable!

Userlevel 1

I've been getting this message for the passed 2 weeks now and every time it happens I'm talking to someone on the same network

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

FYI, @Josephine Bier@derek19670, @Shropshirelad.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Josephine Bier 

Sorry to hear this, the team are aware of this issue and are investigating this urgently.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @derek19670 @Shropshirelad 

Sorry to hear this, the team are aware of this issue and are investigating this urgently.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?