Question

Huddersfield Network issue no data HD1

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’ve tried ID and the 3 network status tracker and get an error message for both. 

Can I get a service update for the above area please it’s been like this for a week?

12 replies

I'm glad someone else has said this. Same issues for me HD1 all of last week. Really hope they get this fixed, been a pain to work in Huddersfielf all week!

Same here both sims with no signal, no notice from either provider, will be calling tomorrow for a refund.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @paul23457 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the full postcode where you’ve been having issues?

What issues are you having in the area?

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @David Maguire 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the full postcode where you’ve been having issues?

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Christopher Dawson 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the full postcode(s) where you’ve been having issues?

What do you mean notice from either provider? Do you have a plan with iD Mobile and Three UK directly?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @paul23457 

Tom

Hi Tom

It's the whole of hd1 

My postcode is HD1 4 

Rather not put my whole postcode in an open forum 

As per the title I have had no data for since last Monday so approximately 10 days.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @paul23457 

Tom

Hi Tom

It's the whole of hd1 

My postcode is HD1 4 

As per the title I have had no data for since last Monday so approximately 10 days.  

Check online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support.

Just enter the postcode for your location yourself, @paul23457.

Userlevel 1

Hi @paul23457 

Tom

Hi Tom

It's the whole of hd1 

My postcode is HD1 4 

Check online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support.

Just enter the postcode for your location yourself, @paul23457.

Thanks for the advice as per my thread and the screenshot the status tracker is erroring hence why I need further support.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just enter the postcode for your location yourself, @paul23457.

Thanks for the advice as per my thread and the screenshot the status tracker is erroring hence why I need further support.

Oops, overlooked the OP info - sorry @paul23457.

You may need to be prepared for a long wait before getting an update, if you choose the iD community for speaking to iD.

This forum isn’t live chat, and the iD staff only read user posts once a day, and seem to take longer to reply to any PM sent through the forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @paul23457.

Is this a new build area by any chance?

I’ve seen this issue with the postcodes when it’s a relatively new area.

As long as the full postcode is being input it should show up any service issues.

If you still have issues, happy to PM you here to look into this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hey @paul23457.

Is this a new build area by any chance?

I’ve seen this issue with the postcodes when it’s a relatively new area.

As long as the full postcode is being input it should show up any service issues.

If you still have issues, happy to PM you here to look into this.

Mohammed

No this is the centre of Huddersfield.. probably 150 to 200 years old. Yes the full post code is entered. 

I've spoken to live chat who said they were doing planned maintenance but are unable to give me a completion date, ofcom guidance says you should provide that information to me. You should also be providing updates to me regarding the fault which has not been offered.   As a network provider the onus is still on you to provide that information it is not for me to chase . I've had no prior notification of extended loss of service so I'll be raising with this with ofcom . I've requested my PAC A's I'm already 11 days into no data and no end in sight. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @paul23457,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?