I am unable to login to my account via web or the mobile app!

• 30 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I just recently purchased a sim with iD this week and for some reason whenever I try to log into my account it says there there is a problem and to try again later. And to make matters worse is that I can’t make any phone calls as my phone tells me that I have no credit in my account and also can’t send any texts or even use my data outside. I have tried multiple times the ‘forget password’ option but I never receive the code for updating my password. I have deleted the app on multiple occasions and reset my entire phone but there has been no progress what so ever. I have been in touch with the lovely iD team via the chat service and I was told by the representative that they would raise a ticket with the IT team and I would receive an email by them but to avail has that happened and its been a few days. Please can someone aid me in rectifying this situation because I am being increasingly frustrated now as each day goes by.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Allia Rana,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Hi,
It's been a few days since you've contacted me. Could I please get an update on where this is going, because if this is going no where then I would like to leave this contract. I am at a point where I am frustrated to tears. I have no way in contacting anyone in my contact list. I can't even use my data outside and that has made it difficult for me to work outside as I heavily rely on my phone for my field of work. Please give me anything.

Kind regards,
Allia.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Allia Rana,

We are sorry for the delay with our responses to PM’s.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?