Solved

I have not received a confirmation email of my order?

• 22 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello I haven’t received an order confirmation after placing an order yesterday. Could you please contact me and advise.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 22 January 2024, 15:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oh dear, sounds like something’s gone wrong, @Kittle

Have you spoken to the iD sales team about this @Kittle
You can contact iD sales on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Thanks for the reply I’ve had a chat via their online chat line. Not sure it was a human seemed like a chatbot, but they claim they were a person. However they just repeated the same reply until I pushed them to answer my question or I’ll cancel my order. Not a good first customer service contact, very poor. I think I might stay with EE, costs a bit more per month but you can talk to a person with first class customer service. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD Live Chat always begins with their 24/7 chat-bot. 
To avoid the bot, just type “talk to a person” to reach a customer advisor. 

Compared to EE, iD Mobile seem a no-frills operation, perhaps because of their low prices.

Cheers for the advice and comment, yes you’re right you get what you pay for. The iD price was a good deal so hence I took up the offer, so lesson learn. Just was expecting a higher level of customer service, as in my mind they’ve fall below the minimum standards. So I know I have an option to vote with my feet if I’m not content.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Kittle, not sure if this helps, but in my experience the standard of support via the iD Mobile social media channels (Facebook Messenger or X (formerly Twitter)) is consistently better than using Live Chat, just not as immediate.  

Thanks that’s great to know. 🤩

Why iD Mobile?