*Edited completely to remove personal info

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 4 July 2021, 18:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Why would you post all your personal information on a public forum? You are opening yourself up to identify fraud and malicious communications. Don’t panic, I have flagged your post and requested a moderator remove your personal information from your post above. 👍

Regarding your request for a PAC code, you can request this via live chat on the link below or you can wait for a member of the ID mobile team to respond to your post but this won’t be until some time tomorrow. 🙂

Userlevel 1

thanks very much but that is the info i was asked to provide i order to get a puk code and i look forward to receiving the code asap.

thank you very much for looking out for me.

karen

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kmac,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

@WelshPaul cheers for flagging!

Will

Userlevel 1

I I NEED a puk code but been advised not togive out t99 musch iinto 

i hopw this isenough

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You’re over complicating a simple process @kmac

All you need to do is request the PUK code via live chat here or respond to the private message @Will has sent you here. You will then be given a PUK code.

Userlevel 1

HOW MANY MORE DETAILS DO YU NEED. I GAVE TOO MANY IN AN EARLLIER REQUEST SO AM UNSURE WHT TO GIVE YOOU NOW . PLEASE ADVISE EXACGLY WHAT YO U NEED

MANY THANKS

KAREN

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

HOW MANY MORE DETAILS DO YU NEED.

I don’t need any of your personal details. 🙂

PLEASE ADVISE EXACGLY WHAT YO U NEED

I need you to read my post above and follow the instructions I provided with regards to speaking with a Live Chat Agent or responding to @Will’s private message. You can read and respond to the Private Message by clicking here.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @kmac 

I have removed a few personnel details from one of your previous posts. 

I can see that we have sent you two messages privately, however, you have not replied to us.

If you do require any further assistance please, click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?