Question

ID blacklisted my phone

• 5 March 2024
  • 8 replies

my handset was temporarily lost so I called the number to block the sim.  For some reason they blacklisted the phone as well, but I never wanted that.  Now the sim is unblocked but the phone still wont work.  One of the chat agents yesterday said he would un blacklist it and it would take an hour.  A day later it’s still blacklisted.  What can I do now?  My phone has been bricked.

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It’s common practice to blacklist the device when reporting it as lost or stolen. Get back on to live chat and ask them for an update.

I’ve spoken to live chat so many times.  The one yesterday told me it be un blacklisted after an hour.  

i think maybe he wanted me gone as it was getting towards eight o’clock.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’ve spoken to live chat so many times.  The one yesterday told me it be un blacklisted after an hour.  

i think maybe he wanted me gone as it was getting towards eight o’clock.

Maybe try messaging iD support privately, via their social media accounts, @Robert Ceuppens?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Robert Ceuppens,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to get this resolved and the handset unblacklisted?

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can drop you a PM.

Kash

Hi Kash,   No it's still blacklisted unfortunately.  

Are you able to help me Kash? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You need to get back on to live chat and request a follow-up. You will be waiting anywhere from one to three days to get a reply to each post or private message here.

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Robert Ceuppens, to confirm, are you still having issues? Or have you contacted our live-chat as kindly advised by @WelshPaul?

If you’re still having issues and would like us to PM you, we can indeed do so, so please let us know.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?