Solved

imessage not activating

• 10 July 2023
  • 4 replies

I recently changed network to ID from 02 and I can’t setup WhatsApp or anything that needs a verification code as they are not coming through. A message keeps appearing saying activation unsuccessful. My number was supposed to switch over on the 6th July but it seems like it has only partly ported. I am about to cancel the contract if this is not resolved today.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 July 2023, 17:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @emdavepat, if I was in your position I’d try contacting iD customer service privately for assistance using iD online live chat, or Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM. 

The support teams work until 8pm weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @emdavepat,

Sounds like an issue impacting OTP codes.

Can you just clarify, are you able to make calls fine and send + receive texts okay?

Mohammed

Yes I can make and receive calls and send texts I just can’t receive verification ones 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @emdavepat,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?