Solved

incorrect contract and can't return

• 21 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Was set up on the wrong contract. Even though paying the amount for the higher contract I'm told it can't be fixed easily and I must return the phone then restart the whole process. Can't believe that you can't switch the contract onto the correct one! 

Told to return phone to Currys. Arrive at store told I can't return there. Try to get back in contact with ID mobile, cant get connected on the live chat as too busy. 

Stuck with the correct phone, which I can't use, can't return and can't speak to anyone to resolve this problem.

What a joke

icon

Best answer by andewhite 21 November 2022, 16:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oh dear @Will Morris, yet another example of the terrible customer service iD Mobile provide.

When everything works, iD are good but when things go wrong they’re often awful.

You could try getting your return transaction number from the iD social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Good luck @Will Morris.
🤞🤞🤞 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Was set up on the wrong contract. Even though paying the amount for the higher contract I'm told it can't be fixed easily and I must return the phone then restart the whole process. Can't believe that you can't switch the contract onto the correct one! 

Told to return phone to Currys. Arrive at store told I can't return there. Try to get back in contact with ID mobile, cant get connected on the live chat as too busy. 

Stuck with the correct phone, which I can't use, can't return and can't speak to anyone to resolve this problem.

What a joke

Hey @Will Morris 

We’ve responded to you via Twitter so will pick this up for you there and work to resolve this.

We are dealing with a high volume of contact so please allow some time between responses.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?