Question

iPhone 12 Mini out of stock

• 8 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I ordered an iPhone 12 in black but it i got an email saying it was out of stock and wont be back for almost a month, i was wondering if it is possible to get it sooner or even change the colour of phone if that will arrive sooner as i need the phone as soon as possible. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @b1uce,

The earliest date would be the expected fulfillment you’ve been given on the email as this is down to stock from Apple. If we get stock earlier from Apple, we’ll be sure to dispatch it earlier.

Which colour were you looking at? and what size iPhone did you order?

Mohammed

Hello @b1uce,

The earliest date would be the expected fulfillment you’ve been given on the email as this is down to stock from Apple. If we get stock earlier from Apple, we’ll be sure to dispatch it earlier.

Which colour were you looking at? and what size iPhone did you order?

Mohammed

I ordered the iPhone 12 mini in black 68GB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks @b1uce

Purple, Red and White appear to be the only ones in-stock with Black on pre-order for October.

Mohammed

Thanks @b1uce

Purple, Red and White appear to be the only ones in-stock with Black on pre-order for October.

Mohammed

Would it be possible to get my order changed from black to white so i can get the phone sooner? Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @b1uce,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your order further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?