Question

iphone 13 mini deals

• 22 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I've found a iPhone 13 mini deal at sky mobile for £25 per month - unlimited txt & calls, 3gb data - don't need much data. Can't find anything that is even near on I'd mobile. Any one found any good deals any where else that they can recommend?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Very happy with ID thank you 16.99 for 10gb and a Samsung A34, sky are a bunch of cowboys but if that's what turns you on fill ya boots and go join sky

Userlevel 1

To be fair, I'm happy with Id, but don't need to pay the high price for iPhone 13 mini with such large amounts of data. Is there a way to custom build a plan to bring the cost down?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dawnlayx,

Welcome to the Community!

All our plans are pre-set which means that you can’t build the plan.

If you are looking to upgrade, please check the option via the app or your account.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

To be fair, I'm happy with Id, but don't need to pay the high price for iPhone 13 mini with such large amounts of data. Is there a way to custom build a plan to bring the cost down?

Buy your iPhone directly from Apple using their 24-month 0% APR offer, and then get a SIM only plan with the amount of data that suits you - good luck @Dawnlayx.

From Apple’s UK site

Why iD Mobile?