Solved

iPhone 13 pro

• 22 September 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone have any idea what the delivery is on this? I've not had any emails since ordering Friday and can't create an account because I don't have a number yet. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Emil 23 September 2021, 11:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Dexter7176,

Did you pre-order or order your iPhone 13?

Most sites are only taking pre-orders for iPhone 13 devices.

They’re unlikely to be available until 24-Sep-2021 (according to the Apple online store). Could take a while for a pre-order to be processed, because I’ll bet loads of people have pre-ordered an iPhone 13.

Anyway, good luck! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Dexter7176, @andewhite is right, the iPhone 13 is only available for pre-order currently and will become available on the 24th September. Due to the volumes of pre-orders delivery notifications may be slightly delayed. 

Keep an eye out and you should receive an email from iD soon. If on the 24th, you haven’t heard anything , then post back here and a member of the team will look into your order for you. 

Emil

Userlevel 1

Yea, I’ve pre ordered on the first day. I’ll keep watch on the emails. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Dexter7176.

Please get in touch if you don’t hear anything by the end of the day tomorrow.

Will

I'm in the same position. Pre ordered on the 19th. Handset money has been taken. Not heard a thing since and not received the iPhone 13 pro max. I have no idea what's happening. Don't have an account number so can't use chat.

Userlevel 1

I'm in the same position. Pre ordered on the 19th. Handset money has been taken. Not heard a thing since and not received the iPhone 13 pro max. I have no idea what's happening. Don't have an account number so can't use chat.

Mine arrived yesterday by DPD. Arrived dead on the tone slot provided.

Lucky you not heard a thing yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Strachg, We’ve picked this up with you via PM from your thread to look into your order further.

Mohammed

I still haven’t received a delivery date I order on the 22/09/21 any ideas??

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JonL410,

We’re sorry to hear about that. With pre-orders, we’d expect a dispatch email to be sent closer to the time.
If not, please contact our Live Chat Team here for an update on your order.

Let us know how that goes.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?