Question

iphone 15pro max

• 16 September 2023
  • 12 replies

I pre-ordered the new iPhone 15 pro max today but there is no information on when I can expect the device. Does anyone know where I can get this information? Thanks 

12 replies

Me too. Can I ask if they have taken the upfront payment (if you had one) yet please as mines not been taken from the bank yet. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It say’s available from 22nd September 2023. Realistically, iD Mobile will have very limited stocks and I suspect many won’t receive their devices until early to mid October. Apple are showing delivery times of early to mid October on pre-orders now too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lauren Lewis,

Welcome to the Community!

You should receive an email with the delivery date.

If you would like us to check the delivery date, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi I pre ordered also iphone 15 pro max. upfront was deducted to my bank. but still awaiting for confirmation if tgey accepted my application. can somebody confirm it for me? been 4 days since i pre ordered. Thanks

I’ve had the same issue pre ordered the 15 plus and have had nothing besides an order confirmation… I have been told to wait up to 24 hours for security checks and then I should get an email with delivery info.. had nothing. Not happy with the lack of updates with ID Mobile so far 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Ken Ken 

Have you heard back from us via email about your order at this stage?

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Jordan Luke Price 

It is unfortunately likely your order is delayed, hence no delivery information, keep an eye on your emails for further updates about your order.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom 

I havent heard any confirmation that my application order is accepted. the last email that i received was saying

"currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.in the meantime we’re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it)."

I had the same issue. I placed my order and had my deposit taken after a couple of hours but never had an email confirming that the checks had been accepted.

I spoke to an advisor who told me that my order had been accepted and the next email o should expect is the dispatch confirmation email which could take a few weeks. 

If in doubt it’s worth contacting them to find out if you’ve been accepted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ken Ken,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like the order has been accepted but we can’t advise without checking the order.

Can you advise if you have checked your junk and spam emails?

Kash

Userlevel 1

hello @Kash 

I have been checking everyday even my spam/junk floder, nothing comes after that email of taking upfront and do som checks.

Thank you for your response.

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Ken Ken 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom