Question

Is it impossible to raise a complaint!

• 10 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm currently 12 months into my 24 month contract and have been without any signal, data or access to my account for the last 24 hours.

I would like to cancel my contract as I need a more reliable network.

If I cancel, will I be charged an early contract cancellation?

If yes, how many more days do I need to be without any signal, before I am able to cancel my contract free of charge?

I note there is no advise for this on ID mobiles website.

I cannot pay for a service that I am not receiving.

Also, the complaints procedure is by far the worst I have used. I've just finished a call after waiting for 45 minutes to get through to be speak to someone with a voice delay on the call to raise a complaint. 

Many thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 4

I hear you cry but IDMobile and network Three had some Network maintenance work being carried out.

Hopefully you'll have service back up and running soon. 

I was experiencing same issues earlier but they have seemed to be reinstated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ghar,
Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues with your coverage.

You should now be able to use your services again.

If you wish to leave your contract early you would be required to pay a termination fee.

If you are still having issues or experience issues again, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thanks both for your replies.

Id mobile have offered a pro rata compensation for the days the network was unavailable. Yeah, sorry the service that you rely on for all communications, navigation etc wasn't available when you needed it, here's a few quid off your next bill. Brilliant.

I can only accept/dispute the compensation by contacting them, the only way to contact them is by calling the complaints team.

Last time I called them, it took over 45 minutes to get through. Their phone lines are never open when I'm available, I don't have the time for this.

Don't worry about responding, I am just venting my frustrations about id mobile here as its the only place I can where they may see it. Or better yet, someone reads this and decides against joining them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ghar 

My best recommendation would be to try the complaints team again another time.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?