Question

Issues with keeping old number

• 21 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I initially switched my old number over using a PAC and was fine. About a week later, I started noticing issues with my phone still saying I had two numbers, and people being unable to contact me on the number I wanted to keep (both phone and text) and receiving texts from me on the number I was trying to get rid of. My phone kind of flip flopped between using both numbers randomly. I went onto Live Chat to try and get it sorted, and she got me to reset the network settings on my mobile. I didn’t have another handset to check if this worked, so had to wait until I’d been chatting with my partner over text, and it seems that the number I wanted to keep has disappeared, and the one ID originally gave me is what I’m stuck with. I want to fix it, and get the number I wanted back, but every time I’ve tried to go on Live Chat since they’ve said that there aren’t any agents available. Any help at all would be very much appreciated

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @rxchyc,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?