issues with new phone, 4 weeks old

• 26 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Since I have had my phone, it has been crashing, I can't use the internet. This only happened in occasions and thought it maybe just a blip. But the week or so it's actually crashing on me and I can't even turn the phone off, look on the web or use mappings or anything. Everytume I go to restart phone and try and reset it it's does not turn off, it comes up speak in the phone or use Google talk as stance. I believe my phone is faulty and wish to swap it for another brand new one. The phone is definitely faulty and I use it for family and business and had caused me many problems this week especially. Please advise, I have tried calling various numbers for you however I can't get to speak to anyone as I'm not Getty Ng the correct options to choose from. 

I need a new phone and swapped with this faulty one I have received 

Thank you

I can't even use the ID MOBILE APP 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nathalie Jones,

Welcome to the Community!

Has it been more than 30 days since you purchased?

If it’s been less than 30 days, we can look at processing an exchange.

However if it’s been more than 30 days, we would advise that you contact Google directly regarding a repair.

Please let us know and we can assist here.

Kash

Hi kash,

I ordered on the 23rd August and received it on the 25th August. 

I think it is a faulty phone as they s week it crashed twice and completely stopped Google maps from working. A lot of my app crash on this phone also. 

Everyone I know who has this phone has never had any problems. 

My whole screen had gone blurry. Etc as well as what has been mentioned above and my recent conversation. 

Is there an easy way I can exchange. I have already transferred stuff from my old phone etc. 

Thank you

Nathalie 

For your awareness I posted this issue two days ago 

Please advise 

Nathalie 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Nathalie Jones 

Unfortunately as this over the returns/exchange period we would advise that warranty options are instead looked into, we’d recommend speaking to the manufacturer directly or visiting your local Currys store.

Tom