Solved

Landline outbound calls failing

• 3 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Few strange things this week.

I have just realised that I cannot call landlines. I suspect that it may have been impacting incoming landline calls also for at least a week.

I have wifi calling enabled and tried airplane mode to force use of WiFi calling but calls disconnect on first ring.

I did also have a call on Monday from a stranger saying they had 2 missed calls from me on their mobile but I had no outgoing calls to them. 

Any idea what I can do to correct this?

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 3 March 2022, 17:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Nicola G,

This issue should now be resolved.

If you’re still experiencing the issue, do let us know and we’ll raise it to our Tech Team. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

It's a network issue that's impacting more than just my phone. It's being investigated and should be resolved in 48 hours. 

Hope that helps anyone else searching with the same problem!

Userlevel 1

@andewhite many thanks. Calling mobiles is fine (and why I haven't noticed it before as rarely call landlines these days). It's also acting the same in my old phone. Will give live chat a go!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Nicola G,

Indeed that’s strange - you can call mobiles but not landlines?

Does your SIM work properly in another handset?

It could be a call routing issue, so I’d ask iD to look at the account.

I’d try the Live Chat service. Once you get connected type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 bot.

If live chat is unavailable, try sending a PM using one of their social media channels:

1. iD Mobile on facebook.
  2. iD Mobile on twitter.

It’s best to contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm, so you get through to someone in the customer service team; but if you don’t mind waiting, iD may respond to your post in due course.

Anyway, good luck. 

Why iD Mobile?