Solved

Userlevel 2

Not only have I been unable to make any calls from time to time(they don't connect) yet again when I open the ID app I log in via finger print or pin. It's all accepted then all I get is 'processing'. So I try the website. Guess what, it won't accept my password or email??? They are both correct. So I guess I've not really been a customer for the last 5 years....it's all been a dream or is it a nightmare, with all the problems I've been having!....I have no network issues or connection issues with any other apps or web sites

icon

Best answer by Ryan 1 July 2021, 12:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Spike. kie,

We’re sorry to hear about the issues with your online account yesterday. We did have a slight issue with people not being able to log in so your issue might be related. Have you been able to log in today? If not, let us know and we’ll take a further look into this for you.

In regards to your calling problem, is this primarily in one location?

Ryan

Userlevel 2

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply. Firstly it would be very helpful if ID told us when there is an problem like signing in. That way we know it's not us. I spent an hour clearing my network and rebooting devices when my email and password were declined. A simple email would have helped considerably and only taken you five minutes!!!

The problem with the app persist. However eventually it does open most times. It displays 'processing' which continues for between ten seconds and five minutes. Sometimes the app does not open. This has only started happening since the new Android update. I have checked for app updates. All have been applied.

The problem with the telephone app continues. It's not just one place and it doesn't happen every time. The phone has been reset once but the issue continues. I am due for an upgrade from 8th August. I suppose I will have to persevere untill then. It's not worth taking it in for a check up considering it's due to be replaced. However it's a problem as I need a working line for emergencies due to a health issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Spike. kie 

We’ll ensure your feedback is passed over to the relevant teams,  we rely on feedback from our customer to ensure that we re offering a first class service. 

With regards to the app launching and call issues, could you possible try your SIM in another phone and see if you still experience these issues?

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 2

Hi Michelle,

I don't have another phone and I don't know anyone to ask. 

Kieron

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Spike. kie 

Have you tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling again, to see if this helps? 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 2

Yes, I tried that. It's also been taken back to factory settings and all apps reinstalled....thank god for backups 😉 

When I order a new phone, ie. When I upgrade next month, will they send a new SIM cards even if I upgrade to another Samsung but a different model, or will I have to ask?

I always ring to upgrade cus I find it difficult to type and end up clicking the wrong keys 🙄.

I'm hoping a new phone will sort the problems.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Spike. kie 

All being well a new phone and SIM card will resolve this issue.

I can confirm you will receive a new SIM card with your upgrade.

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 2

Many thanks Michelle.

Kieron.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Spike. kie.

Please let us know if ever you need anything else.

Will

Userlevel 2

Tonight I couldn't open the app at all. I'm trying to switch off the answer phone, log out, then log in, and switch it back on. It's the only way to stop the blocked spam calls going through to answerphone, though it rarely works.

Well I click the app, all I get is ' processing'. I deleted the app via playstore. Then it won't load, even after 12 attempts.  Apparently your app is no longer fully compatible due to you not updating it after the last Android update. So I delete all updates from Google playstore. Now it loads. However, it still won't open, it says processing. I am getting fed up with this. After 5 years I may well move to Sky Mobile.

I phoned a mate who is with id. He has the same issue so it's not my phone!

Userlevel 1

I have the exact same issue. iPhone not android

been unable to access my app / account for hours

Userlevel 2

Hi dksglen,

It turns out ID are doing 'maintainance'. It would be very nice if they told us, but it's good to know something is being done. The app has been a nightmare for a week or so. I'm so cheesed off with constant problems. 

I've deleted the app now. I'll use the web site.

Kieron

Userlevel 1

I can’t get in via the website either. They’ve just tweeted that there’s an issue and to try tomorrow. 

Userlevel 2

Omg...I got in 10 mins ago. Can't now. 🙄 Oh well, we can't moan if they are doing maintenance. I think the app is way overdue for it. It wouldn't install after I uninstalled in an effort to sort the problems. I had to uninstall Google Store updates because I D hadn't updated the app. Crazy!!

Not sure how Apple phone works but it cant be too different....Hope things improve after the update 🤔

Don't hold Ur breath  🤣🤣

Why iD Mobile?