Solved

Loss of earnings due to no working phone

• 13 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I took out a new contract this week and my phone and sim arrived 4 days ago. I provided ID mobile with my PAC code to change my number and was told there was an issue with the SIM. I now have a new SIM from Currys and that also does not work. 

I have had no phone for 4 days and been unable to work because of this situation and the only way to contact anyone is through the useless live chat. 

I’ve been told multiple times this week that complaints have been raised and IT are working to fix my issue but every time I get through on live chat I just get told come back in 48 hours. 

This company is an absolute shambles and I want to be contacted ASAP. 

icon

Best answer by Kash 16 January 2023, 12:29

View original

2 replies

I live in Doncaster and have had no Internet all week.Can't even get on the website to complain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Victos McJohnson,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear about the coverage issues you are having.

Firstly it’s worth checking our Coverage Checker HERE to check the level of coverage we provide in the area.

Secondly you can check to see if there is any maintenance or unplanned outage in your local area HERE as this could be causing an impact with the levels of coverage.

If the links above show good coverage and no issues it may be a faulty handset or SIM card. It’s always worth trying the iD Mobile SIM in a different handset and a different SIM in your handset.

If you have a compatible handset, you should be able to use WiFi Calling to boost the signal when connected to a WiFi network. This will help eliminate Blackspots. You can can find further information on Wi-Fi Calling HERE.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?