Solved

Message not delivered

• 14 February 2024
  • 17 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I’m new user. Every time I’m sending sms it reporting message not delivered but it is actually received on the other side. I tried to reset the network settings and restart the phone. It helps for one day and the problem came back. Can anyone help me with this please? It’s really annoying 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 29 February 2024, 15:43

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried turning your phone OFF overnight, for several hours or more, @Rafalix

Userlevel 1

Hi Andy, I will try it tonight. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rafalix 

Typically a network settings reset helps with this after the number has been fully ported over, have you received the text to say it’s been completed?

Has the above from @andewhite helped?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi Tom. Sorry for late response. Unfortunately none of the solution presented me in here wasn’t helpful. I tried reset network settings and restarting my phone etc. It helped for few hours and then problem occurred. Maybe any other ideas ? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What make and model phone do you have? Is it an iPhone?

Userlevel 1

Hi mate. It’s iPhone 14

Userlevel 1

What make and model phone do you have? Is it an iPhone?

It’s iPhone 14 mate. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I gathered you had an iPhone, given that you posted in the iPhone forum, but people post all over the place here most of the time. So, you send an SMS and get the green bubble but end up with an exclamation mark in a circle next to it and ‘Not Delivered’ displayed underneath everytime? iMessages are ok though right?

Can you try disabling iMessage, restart the phone and try sending a SMS without enabling iMessage. Does the problem still happen? Oh, turn off WiFi too!

Userlevel 1

Hi Paul. I tried that yesterday and today and unfortunately it didn’t helped, but thanks for trying mate. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Not much else you can try other than a replacement SIM or a factory reset of the device.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rafalix,

You can either collect a SIM from your local Curry’s store an activate it via the app.

If you would like us to get one sent out, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I am having the same problem messages not delivered from my iPhone to everyone who’s got android devices.

Messages failed to send! Not Delivered 

also if I FaceTime or send imessages it doesn’t show my number, shows ID mobile number.

I have reset my network setting and all above steps mentioned in community help.

Userlevel 1

Please help!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Have you tried replacing the SIM @Sidha17 or a factory reset?

Userlevel 1

Have you tried replacing the SIM @Sidha17 or a factory reset?

I have reset the phone already but still the same. 
but don’t how to replace the Sim and from where?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You said that you had done a reset of the network settings? You need to try a full reset of the device. Before doing that though, request a SIM replacement to rule that out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sidha17,

Please let us know if you require any assistance with obtaining a replacement SIM and we can help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?