Solved

messages not sending on iphone 11

• 6 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I purchased a contract with yourselves around 2ish weeks ago. I have the iPhone 11, successfully transferred my number and I cannot send messages, they keep showing ‘message not sent’. I can receive messages and have tried restarting my phone etc. I also tried the coverage checker before I started the contract and in my area it was good and in most places in my area I have absolutely no signal for data. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 September 2022, 00:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dbrough,

Please let us know how you get on with the information that @andewhite provided.

If you still have issues, please get back to us and we can look into it.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi recently joined ID can’t send text messages get error messages which states “message not delivered” we have an iPhone 13 and have tried switching phone off & back on again and also turned iMessage off still no luck any help please? 

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET @Dbrough?
Doing this could help fix this issue - the Apple iOS user guide will normally explain how to do a NETWORK RESET.

🤞

Hi recently joined ID can’t send text messages get error messages which states “message not delivered” we have an iPhone 13 and have tried switching phone off & back on again and also turned I message off still no luck any help please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate that☺️

Glad to hear this is working now @Melanie Bendahmane and thanks @andewhite  for resolving that.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate that☺️

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Melanie Bendahmane, try turning OFF iMessage on your iPhone, and see what happens when you then send text messages.

Tap Settings > Messages - toggle iMessage OFF.