Question

mr Abdul allahie

• 5 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi

i I have joined I Dee mobile about 3 months ago I have lost the sime card,can you please send me a new sime card.thanks 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Carl harlesworth 

I’m sorry to hear this, what device were you trying your iD Mobile SIM card inside?

When you say you’ve tried “ALL” the steps to get it working, was a replacement SIM card tried?

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Allahie 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Carl, don’t piggyback on other’s threads.

For a new sim, take your paperwork into any local Curry’s branch.

The worst mobile provider in the world. Signed up, received sim, put sim in. Sim didn’t work. Tried contacting support. They don’t understand what I’m trying to say. I’ve tried ALL the steps to get it working to no avail! Called them. Got through after an hour. They refuse to refund my £20. So now iD have my money for nothing. Just have to count it as a loss. Now with smarty mobile. Everything was easy with smarty. And cheaper. 

Hi, my name is Abdul Karim Allahie. I have joined an ID mobile three months ago but I’ve lost my Sim card and I don’t know my number I’m struggling to contact with ID phone don’t know what to do.Thanks