my phone keeps dropping calls

• 16 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

My phone keeps dropping calls and saying I have no access for making these calls. It keeps ending calls

Ā 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Simone WeekesĀ 

Ā 

Sorry to hear this, the team are aware of this issue and are investigating this urgently.

Ā 

Tom

Joined 3 weeks ago and have already had 8 dropped calls and 1 bar of signal at home if this is as good as it gets surely my contract can be ended as you haven't kept your promise ,i was assured of quality country wide.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Joined 3 weeks ago and have already had 8 dropped calls and 1 bar of signal at home if this is as good as it gets surely my contract can be ended as you haven't kept your promise ,i was assured of quality country wide.

TheĀ ā€œProvision of the Servicesā€ section the iD terms & conditions basically says services are not guaranteed to be 100% available nor entirely fault free.Ā 

You might want to return your order and leave, ifĀ youā€™re still in the cooling off period fo your contract, @Mickgrim.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mickgrim,

Welcome to the Community!

It may be worth checking the coverage and network status in your area using the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

If itā€™s a coverage issue in your area you would have 30 days to return the contract if you purchased directly from us.

Ā 

Kash

Thanks Kash I have 4G coverage I think itā€™s down to our old cottage as we have a mast 150 mts away and Tel exchange.

Signal is better outside the cottage.

I had a better signal on EE will try sim card in a different phone and will let you know the results.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mickgrim,

It may also be worth checking the network status to see if there are any issues in the area.

Please get back to us and we would be happy to assist further.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?