my service is suspended despite overpaying outstanding balance. Live chat error request

• 18 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

My service has been suspended due to "outstanding balance" but this payment request must be a mistake. I have even paid the requested £15.08 TWICE this month, on 5th and 13th October, but service still hasnt been reconnected. Previous month's bill of £15.08 was paid on 5th September. I am not behind on my bill.

When i try LiveChat with an agent i get the following message:

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 638120044944897021"

Any advice on how I can get this issue resolved?

I can still receive calls [REDACTED].

My email [REDACTED]

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Been like this for two days now. I have tried turning device off and on again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @SMcDoodle 

Are you still having this issue?

Our system can occasionally have issues lifting the bar that was placed in response to a bill having not been paid, although it’s an easy fix once we can get into the account.

Please let us know if you’re still having issues so we can reach out and resolve.

Tom 

I have paid my bill and I have no outstanding balance and my phone still has not been reconnected it’s very frustrating that there is no one to talk to

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have paid my bill and I have no outstanding balance and my phone still has not been reconnected it’s very frustrating that there is no one to talk to

iD Mobile don’t provide telephone support - they’re 100% online for all help & support.

Account issues are best addressed using the iD Mobile live chat service, which operates until 8pm weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

Use their online page https://idmobile.co.uk/contactus/, and look for the “Chat to us” button.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Cfccol 

Are you still having issues with this? Have you managed to speak to live chat as suggested above?

Please let us know so we can get in touch and assist here via community private messages if required.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?